Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fail

A depressing end to an even more depressing week.

I weighed in today. I managed to put on a few hundred grams, my boobs are bigger, hips and waist are smaller. My body fat count overall is down and overall muscle is up.

Life is getting a little crazy right now and I KNOW I have still been under eating. Between crazy stress, being flat out busy and a jumble of emotional factors, I just haven't been eating enough. That's totally screwing with my metabolism and this morning my immune system has screwed me over and now I can't talk. To top it all off my husband works interstate right now and I haven't seen him in a fortnight and I won't see him for another fortnight.

Sometimes all it takes is having that support network there for you when you need it. This week my support network has fallen to shreds around my feet, leaving me flat to say the least. Here's hoping for a better week next week and maybe not such a depressing post.

2 comments:

  1. onwards and upwards
    feeling better is more important than actual kg on the scales. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scales are only a way to make apples feel bad about not being oranges! Pick yrself up, dust yrself off, 2mrw is a new day. And don't stop blogging, we love you! (in a totally platonic, non-threatening way, of course)

    ReplyDelete