Friday, April 15, 2011

Going backwards to go forwards....

I'm not going to lie. It's been a bad two weeks.

BAD.

I fell off the wagon, the horses pulling the wagon shit on me then the carriage ran me over.
In these last two weeks of psychological hell I have spent plenty of time staring into space just thinking. I think it was one of these "turning points" (whatever that means) in life. Re-evaluating, assessing, planning, judging - all that crap. So in light of this little epiphany, today - I quit my job. It's a little scary, a little exciting, a little surreal and totally bewildering. Now I'm a student once more and I'm trading stress in a low paying job where I can't get anywhere further to the stress of study, assignments and bludging money from my husband. For me, the change in diet direction had to be met by a total life change.
Its a risk. I can get a job to cover the bills, I can stay where I am and stagnate further. How is furthering my education going to disadvantage me?

Marching on!

No comments:

Post a Comment