Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello Gym, meet The Fat Lady

Tonight was my first solo session at the gym. Well, actually my sister came with me but it was my first real workout session without the supervision of my trainer.

Oh ye trainer, thou shalt be so proud of Lady Fattybumbah.

Believe me he would. My dear sister whom boasts never to sweat, was wiping the sweat off her back after following my little circuit. I just used what I had learnt from my trainer and from what I'd managed to remember during my faster-than-lightning intro session to the gym where we looked at all the equipment and found out that the hell it actually did.
So here was my program for tonight (I'm still shaking a little and my legs are like jelly but I feel gooo-d! And forgive me, I'll get my trainer to correct my terminology after he reads this post.)

10min warm-up on the treadmill
15reps rows
30reps crossovers
15reps rows
30reps crossovers
2min on treadmill (flat out)
15 squats with weights
15 sit-ups
15 squats with weights
15 sit-ups
5min on the elliptical (cross-trainer)
15rep  chest press
(toilet break)
15 rep chest press
5min on the bike
10min cooldown on the treadmill

I think that's it. Now I have to go have some dinner, relax for a little then go to bed ready for work tomorrow at 7am. Oh goodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment