Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Dreaded Weigh-In

Dum-dum-dunnnnn. Well the inevitable and dreaded initial weigh-in was this morning. I think my body knew what it was in for. I was waking up every half-hour from 3.30am just because I didn't want to sleep in and when I finally gave up and got up, I was coughing my guts up and dry-reaching. Bleary eyed I tottled off to my personal trainer....

The verdit wasn't good.

I'm already aware this is the biggest I have ever been because I've notcied that my knees are not as strong as they used to be or SHOULD be, my feet ache so much quicker when I stand for a period of time, as gross as it is I sweat more (and I'm not normally a sweaty person) because there are one or two 'fat rolls' that are bigger than ever and there's no air flow. The biggest and most alarming change I have noticed that if I'm sitting down on the couch or a chair I actually have to grab the side of the seat and pull/push myself to get up. This is crap. I'm young! Time to start feeling like it!

Ok so here's the verdict.

Starting Weight:           134.1 kg (295 pounds)
Body Fat Percentage:  54.6% (great all I need to do is cut myself in half - no problem)
Visceral Fat                 17 (this is the rating of the bad fat that coats my organs, sits in-between everything and makes a home in my mid-section. 17 is a dangerously unhealthy rating. 12 months ago that rating was 12 which is the last 'healthy' rating before moving to 13 which is deemed 'unhealthy')
Current Age: 23 Metabolic Age: 38

I'll put up the details of my new diet shortly and I will be weighing in on a weekly basis

No comments:

Post a Comment